What are Wonderbooks?
- Wonderbooks is a monthly multicultural children’s books subscription that tells real life stories, which we deliver straight to your door
- Our beautifully illustrated books are perfect for children aged 4-10 years old
- Each book is inspired by a child or children who we have met through our work
- Stories touch on diversity, inclusion, and topics such as natural disasters and refugees’ experiences
How do Wonderbooks help children?
- Your monthly subscription goes directly to Save the Children
- In return we'll deliver a different Wonderbook to you for up to 12 months
- A small portion of this amount helps cover the cost of producing and sending your Wonderbooks and the rest supports our work to power possibility for every child!
Save the Children
- In the UK and in 117 countries around the world, we make sure children keep safe, healthy and learning, so they can build a better future
- In 2021, the Save the Children movement helped 43 million children get the medicine, good food and education they need
- Your Wonderbooks subscription changes lives, one book at a time!
WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO
Your support means small farmers in Somalia can grow crops that can resist droughts. It means we can make apps that link struggling families in Bangladesh to healthcare for their kids. It means girls and boys in Afghanistan can keep learning – no matter their setbacks. In short, your support helps tackle some of the biggest problems that make the world unfair for children today.
And not only does your monthly subscription help keep kids safe, healthy and happy, it also promotes children’s voices – sparking a new generation of curious, determined people like you!
If you don’t cancel your payments at 12 months, your monthly payments will continue as a donation to Save the Children and we hope you’ll be able to keep supporting our work to change children’s lives. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
A Children's Book Gift for Family and Friends
“Lovely, engaging stories that give an insight into the lives of children around the world. Highly recommended.”Amy, Wonderparent ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐